Weekly Favorites No. 3 is chock-full of home decor items that I adore.
Artwork, pillow cover, a design book based on travel (seriously-genius!) , a versatile side table, a cute olive sugar bowl and several different frame options round up my Weekly Favorites No. 3.
I have provided the clickable links below and if you make a purchase from these links, I will make a small commission, at no additional cost to you. This is the merchant’s way of thanking me for bringing their product to the attention of my readers. As always, I only share things I love!
1.H&M: Light Beige/Patterned Pillow Cover I love the texture of this pillow. It’s also neutral which is great for moving it around your home to different locations. It will look great on a sofa, a master bedroom or guest bedroom.
2. Travel Home Book by Caitlin Flemming & Julie Goebel – You know by now that I’m a sucker for a great design book and this one is fabulous. The photography is stunning. Reading this book will take you on their journey around the world and see design elements through their eyes. This will make such a great holiday gift for any design or travel loving friend!
3. Dear Keaton: Olive Wood Sugar Bowl– My husband has been asking for something like this for sugar for awhile now – instead of having to get into the large sugar canister. This one is so unique and made out of olive wood. Super cute!
4. Large Frame – These frames are fantastic and come in many different finish options and sizes. Excellent for those oversized prints that you really want to show off in a wood frame.
5. Anthropologie: Betania Side Table – This is a SOLID beauty! We currently have it in our living room but it would be really nice as a bedside table as well.
6. Wood Tabletop Easel – I couldn’t say no to buying this easel. I have been purchasing several different pieces of artwork lately and this easel will be perfect for showcasing it in our home.
7. Paris by Juniper Print Shop – Speaking of artwork, I found this print by Juniper Print Shop and immediately purchased it in a 24 by 36 size. I have a few of their other prints and will definitely be purchasing more! Check out their daily release of new prints through the holidays for a discount and free shipping.
I’d love to hear if you are enjoying my weekly favorite series. Do you have a Weekly Favorites No. 3 – must have item? Share with me in the comments below.
Have a wonderful weekend!