Weekly Favorites: No. 2 is live! Which means we made it to Friday, friends. I can’t tell you how excited I am to share these finds with you this week.
First and foremost, I have been wanting a KitchenAid mixer for years and this week I splurged and bought one in this stunningly beautiful although classic/neutral matte color (fresh linen).
I. am. OBSESSED! If you know me well though, you know I leave a lot of the cooking up to my husband ’cause the man can COOK. Ladies, if your man enjoys cooking and he’s great at it, might as well let them do it – am I right?
I will be using the mixer for lots of baking though so stay tuned for some dessert and bread pics coming soon to the blog and Insta.
I have provided the clickable links below and if you make a purchase from these links, I will make a small commission, at no additional cost to you. This is the merchant’s way of thanking me for bringing their product to the attention of my readers. As always, I only share things I love!
1.Bloom of Rose KissKiss Roselip Hydrating & Plumping Tinted Lip Balm – Guerlain (color R375-Flush Noon). This flush tinted lip balm is so pretty for a natural lip.
2. TOPSHOP – Cable Knit Sweater – Grey Marl– This is a nice, warm sweater with beautiful neck detail. Looking forward to wearing it lots when the weather turns cold.
3. White Bone Beads – Full Strand of Fair Trade African Beads – The Bead Chest (Large, White) – I love decorating with stands of beads. They are great placed on coffee tables to add texture, incorporating into shelf styling and they also look nice dropped over bowls.
4. H&M: Large Stoneware Serving Dish – I love the shape of this serving dish! It will be great for everyday use and also holiday parties. And, when you aren’t using it to serve up your favorite dish, keep it out for decor because it is too dang cute to be hidden away in a kitchen cabinet.
5. Rebecca Minkoff – Kate Soft North/South Leather Tote (color Hunter) – I’ve been shopping for an olive-ish colored tote for months and this one, THIS ONE hit all the requirements: buttery leather; the perfect green tone that will go with everything; large enough to hold All The Things; and quality made (because I keep my handbags/totes for YEARS)!
For me, a well-made, timeless bag is worth every single penny. It’s one item I don’t switch up very often. Therefore, I would rather spend more money on a bag than have 10 different colored $40 bags. We all have varying opinions on fashion and what we are willing to spend on what items, and this is just mine on handbags.
6. Crate and Barrel – Olive Garland – Speaking of olive, I couldn’t resist this olive garland from Crate and Barrel. It’s going to look great on our Thanksgiving table and I will probably leave it out thru the holiday season either on our mantel or dining table.
7. KitchenAid – Artisan Stand Mixer 5 qt.– Ok, this mixer is pretty much self-explanatory if you like to cook/bake, but if you need more convincing head back to the beginning of this post.
That’s a wrap for Weekly Favorites: No. 2. Are you enjoying this series? Do you like the mix of fashion, beauty and home decor? Share with me in the comments below.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Did you miss last week’s favorites? If so, I think you will like it too. Here’s the link Weekly Favorites: No. 1.