Weekly Favorites: No. 1

Oct 3

I’m so happy to finally share with you my new blog series: Weekly Favorites

I know that some of you are avid DIY-ers and I thought what better way than to provide some shoppable links for you of home decor items and other miscellaneous products I’m loving each week!

Weekly Favorites: No. 1 curated by Kari Beckett of products she is loving related to home decor, beauty and jewelry.

I have provided the clickable links below and if you make a purchase from these links, I will make a small commission, at no additional cost to you. This is the merchant’s way of thanking me for bringing their product to the attention of my readers. As always, I only share things I love!

1. Olaplex – Shampoo – Seriously the best shampoo I’ve used in a very long time. My hair hasn’t felt this good in ages. I have even had people tell me it looks thicker and full of shine.

2. Olaplex – Conditioner – A little bit goes a long way. Just like the shampoo.

3. Gorjana – Griffin Dog Tag Necklace – I have been wearing this necklace non-stop since it arrived. It is lightweight and beautiful. I love layering it with other Gorjana necklaces.

4. H & M – Gray Cushion Cover with Tassels – Such a great size for an accent pillow and the color looks great with many design styles.

5. Aveda – Hair Brush – I can’t say enough positives about this hair brush. But what I can tell you is I have had the larger version of this same brush for almost 10 years. This is one purchase you will not regret!

6. H & M – Large Glass Vase – Perfect for so many different types of floral arrangements. I can’t wait to put some long Fall stems in this pretty vase.

7. Restoration House by Kennesha Buycks – I may have an slight obsession with design books – I’ll just throw that out there right now. The design style is right up my alley with this one!

My goal is to have my ‘Weekly Favorites’ available on Friday mornings to kick off the end of the week so you can check them out on the weekends in your free time (if that even exists anymore!)

I can’t wait to hear what you think about this new series! Share with me in the comments below which item caught your eye.

Have a wonderful weekend!

-KB

If you are looking for additional inspiration and home decor resources check out my 15 Beautiful Neutral Area Rugs roundup here.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

1. What a fun idea to have weekly favourites. Can’t wait to see more.

2. Carla Bast says:

Love your favorites! I want to try that shampoo!

3. Carla Aston says:

Nice finds! That shampoo sounds interesting. Never heard of it before. Thanks for sharing!

4. Nice selections, Kari! I’m going to need to check out that shampoo!

5. s ggem says:

I agree with those selects! Awesome stuff!

6. mitzi beach says:

I love the variety of your series of week favorites that were unexpected in not being related except that they were your favorites from hands on experience.
    My favorite is the shampoo and conditioner. I assume it it available on line?

• admin says:

Thank you. I wanted to provide a good mix for everyone. Yes, the shampoo and conditioner are online and I linked them in the post. 🙂

7. Deborah Main says:

What an excellent idea and round up. Thx for sharing!

8. Love the gray cushion cover with tassles!

9. Lisa Peck says:

Love the roundup of fabulous products. The shampoo and conditioner are of great interest!

10. I love that Aveda hairbrush too!

11. Leslie Carothers says:

Good morning, Kerrie!

What a great idea for a blog series, and I love that you are using these items yourself, and sharing with us why you love them. Who doesn’t want shinier hair?

I am going to have to try that shampoo. Although I have been a user of Bumble and Bumble’s thickening shampoo for ages now, your comment has left me wanting to try this new one, which I will purchase from your post.

And can I just say: you have a really pretty website!

• admin says:

Leslie, you are so sweet to have made a purchase from my post. I hope you enjoy the shampoo as much as I do.

Appreciate your kind comments about my website as well. It’s been such a fun experience building and tweaking it to fit my brand. THANK YOU!!

12. Kathy stewart says:

I have used the entire line of Olaplex for a long time. It is great if you color or bleach your hair. Love your new weekly blog! Great idea!!

• admin says:

Kathy, that is so great to know since you have GORGEOUS hair. I sure am noticing a huge change (for the better) in my hair since finding Olaplex.

So glad you like my new post series. Look forward to creating many more!

join the list