I’m so happy to finally share with you my new blog series: Weekly Favorites
I know that some of you are avid DIY-ers and I thought what better way than to provide some shoppable links for you of home decor items and other miscellaneous products I’m loving each week!
I have provided the clickable links below and if you make a purchase from these links, I will make a small commission, at no additional cost to you. This is the merchant’s way of thanking me for bringing their product to the attention of my readers. As always, I only share things I love!
1. Olaplex – Shampoo – Seriously the best shampoo I’ve used in a very long time. My hair hasn’t felt this good in ages. I have even had people tell me it looks thicker and full of shine.
2. Olaplex – Conditioner – A little bit goes a long way. Just like the shampoo.
3. Gorjana – Griffin Dog Tag Necklace – I have been wearing this necklace non-stop since it arrived. It is lightweight and beautiful. I love layering it with other Gorjana necklaces.
4. H & M – Gray Cushion Cover with Tassels – Such a great size for an accent pillow and the color looks great with many design styles.
5. Aveda – Hair Brush – I can’t say enough positives about this hair brush. But what I can tell you is I have had the larger version of this same brush for almost 10 years. This is one purchase you will not regret!
6. H & M – Large Glass Vase – Perfect for so many different types of floral arrangements. I can’t wait to put some long Fall stems in this pretty vase.
7. Restoration House by Kennesha Buycks – I may have an slight obsession with design books – I’ll just throw that out there right now. The design style is right up my alley with this one!
My goal is to have my ‘Weekly Favorites’ available on Friday mornings to kick off the end of the week so you can check them out on the weekends in your free time (if that even exists anymore!)
I can’t wait to hear what you think about this new series! Share with me in the comments below which item caught your eye.
Have a wonderful weekend!
If you are looking for additional inspiration and home decor resources check out my 15 Beautiful Neutral Area Rugs roundup here.